A few months ago MEGA Brands sent us their new paper based LeapFrog products to review, and we loved them. I was excited when they offered to send us another product from their line of brands, this time the Extreme AirBrush Studio from RoseArt.
MEGA Brands provided me with the RoseArt Extreme AirBrush studio for the purpose of this review in addition to a monetary stipend. Opinions are honest and 100% my own. All images and promotional materials contained in this post are property of MEGA Brands Inc.
About the Extreme AirBrush Studio
Ages: 6 and up
List Price: $19.99
From the Manufacturer
Give your child a fun new way to paint with the Extreme Air Brush Studio by RoseArt! This motorized air brush kit allows kids to turn RoseArt markers into paint brushes with the removable pump and sprayer. Simply load any SuperTip RoseArt marker into the sprayer and use the 5 chipboard stencils to air brush artwork masterpieces in a flash. Extreme Air Brush Studio is easy to use and built with a portable design so that kids 6 and up can make air brush art anywhere.
• Includes Air Brush Caddy, Detachable Motorized Pump and Sprayer
• 15 SuperTip Markers, 5 Chipboard Stencil Sheets also included
• Works with any RoseArt SuperTip marker for endless colorful creations
• Offers quick and easy loading with a portable carrier design
• Batteries not included
A Great Gift for an Art Loving Kid
My kids all really like playing with the Extreme AirBrush Studio, especially my 8 year old daughter. If we did not already own it, it would have made a great gift for her for Christmas.
- It was super easy to use
- It uses washable markers
- It comes with stencils to help get the creative juices flowing.
- The markers are easily replaceable when they run out.
- The size isn't too big to make storage difficult
- Batteries are not included. My KIDS drove me CRAZY to use it before I made it to the store to buy some C batteries.
Pick up the Extreme AirBrush Studio at Walmart
Soon you will be able to get the RoseArt Extreme AirBrush Studio online at Walmart for $19.97, but if you don't want to wait, head to your local Walmart for Black Friday and you will be able to snag it up for just $9.97! You can check out a sneak peek of the Walmart Black Friday 2013 ad now to see for yourself.
For more product news and fun activities to do with your kids, check out RoseArt on their social networks