We absolutely LOVE Amazon Prime in our home. As a matter of fact, it wouldn't make a lot of sense for us for lifestyle or budget to not have it. We . . .
- Take advantage of the free 2-day shipping, often, ordering stuff like books for the kids, fishing or car supplies for the hubs and new gadgets for the kitchen for me.
- We get regular shipments of toilet paper, paper towels, organic tea, organic and natural bath products and more using subscribe and save.
- I use the photo storage to upload the mass of kid photos off of my phone to save my iPhone storage.
- Matt uses the Prime music.
- We watch family movies on prime and paid for shows like "The Walking Dead" when they were having one of their usual disputes with whatever TV provider we had at the time.
- We also watch a TON of educational content via Prime that my kids love and I couldn't imagine our homeschool without it.
Whenever we need something, that doesn't warrant a 45 minute trip to nearest big box store, the first thing my husband says is "can you get it on Amazon?" If we didn't already have and love our membership, it would be at the top of my list as a gift for him this Father's Day.
It seems like there are a gazillion and one benefits to having a Prime account, depending on your needs. So if the dad in your life isn't using it yet, why not give the gift of a membership this Father's Day.
On top of providing them with a year of a total awesome service, you will be contributing to men's health and cancer research as Amazon will donate $10 to Movember for every gift membership purchased from June 1 to June 21, 2015.